Subject: Airdropping rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claus Westh Sorensen
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mb
If an airdropping marker is alone in a hex, that hex is considered captured, as if by a German Square unit.

1) We take it that a lone airdrop marker doesn’t prevent an allied unit from entering or moving through the hex, correct?

2) We also assume that an Allied unit moving into or through the hex doesn’t remove the Airdrop marker, correct?

Thanks for yet another thrilling game Carl. My friend and I look forward to playing tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Claus_Westh wrote:
If an airdropping marker is alone in a hex, that hex is considered captured, as if by a German Square unit.

1) We take it that a lone airdrop marker doesn’t prevent an allied unit from entering or moving through the hex, correct?

2) We also assume that an Allied unit moving into or through the hex doesn’t remove the Airdrop marker, correct?

Thanks for yet another thrilling game Carl. My friend and I look forward to playing tomorrow.

1) Yes.

2) Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.