8 Posts

Battles Magazine» Forums » General

Subject: purchasing feedback rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Little Willi
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I placed an order for a back issue of Battle last week, the money has goone but no feedback from the company re order being placed or dispatched. Is this normal for this publisher? Also any idea on how long it should take to get to the uk?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can go check the status of your order on their website.

I think I also received a confirmation e-mail on my last purchase, but I am not certain.

You could also try to contact them by e-mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Little Willi
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thank you. It did seem strange that even the email version of a receipt has not been sent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Tatman
United Kingdom
Camberley
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to be in the same boat regarding a back order of issue 4.

Have e-mailed but no response so far.

Also not recieved subscription issue no 9.

Cheesy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stuart glanvville
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i think they are always behind on release dates - it's only a rough guide on the site...
as to back issue purchases - i bought a back issue magazine a couple of months ago and it took 3 weeks to get here..
theres only one guy running the company, so i suppose he has to get to packing and posting as and when he can around his normal job, plus it's posted a relatively slow way..
just be patient and it will all arrive : )
i do agree though, the no email confirmation is a bit of a nightmare, but then again, i used to stick postal orders/cheques/dollar bills in envelopes and post them off to buy all sorts of things not so long ago, the only confirmation you got then was when the game/mag/record arrived!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Tatman
United Kingdom
Camberley
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Recieved my backorder issue #4 yesterday.... I am a happy camper....

Sticker on the back of the envelope appologised for the delay due to major issues with postal procedure.

Issue #4 is top notch and I can't wait to try Race for Berlin: The Final Struggle.

Looking forward to Issue #9.

Best regards

Cheesy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered the latest issue and the standalone copy of A Week In Hell: The Battle of Hue. Both arrived after only two weeks in Australia! I'm a very happy camper

Btw, the magazine is awesome! High gloss, nice photos, well written articles and quite balanced reviews. Two thumbs up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Levandowski
United States
Pittsburg
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered "Into the Bastards" about six weeks ago...heard nothing from them. I sent them three emails, no response. I also tried communication through the website. No response. I am very close to going to paypal to get a refund. Is anyone from the publisher listening?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.