Subject: Opinions on Next Boardgame Order? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Geneva
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay Im putting in my order for 3 games at CSI and I have narrowed it down to Seasons...Atlantis Rising...Im trying to choose between Mage Wars and Mystery of The Abbey...Any opinions on these games, Thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kenemer
United States
Kennesaw
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First, let me said am not a great lover of euro games. With that being said Mystery of The Abbey was one of the first game I bought when I started gaming as an adult and I was very disapointed. I know many other really like it, that is why they reprinted it, but I found it rather boring & uncompelling. On the other hand Mage Wars brings the best of Magic the Gathering & Summoner Wars together. I was able to play it at Dice Tower Con and had a great time. It is easy to understand and very intuitive to play. Well that's my two cents.
Hope it helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't tried Mage Wars yet, but MotA isn't much. Clue has more deduction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Geneva
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tall_Walt wrote:
I haven't tried Mage Wars yet, but MotA isn't much. Clue has more deduction.
thanks for your thoughts, there helping me decide..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.