Gregg Lewis
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I put up a link to the 22x28" maps that are going to be part of the Outrider 'deluxe' pledge level during the kickstarter domain. I figured there were enough of you out there who would want to print them now.

The file is a 150dpi PDF at actual size, so its about 25MB, but still retains good image quality

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2EJol-QAc7DcS02c1hGQUtfbzA/...

-enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn, do those look nice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Lewis
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you like them!

-G
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur chang
United States
TUSTIN
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great! Any timing estimates on when the KS will begin?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HENRY ORTEGA
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! I'm getting into the whole post-apocolyptic Mad Max like universe that is easy to pick up/play sounds like you've got a winner. You've probably been swamped with ideas, here's my 2¢ - have you thought of going the route of Tomy-Tomica's road system http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tomy-Tomica-85204-Road-Accessory/dp/...
I have a box and the layout is quite huge and in a pretty small & light box.If you included 20 or so of the roads printed on real thick heavy cardstock that can fit in a priority mail box, along with the cards/rule book/counters/ruler/dice? Then sell additional expansion/roads based around the priority mail box. Of course you don't have to have them die-cut and slotted which would be an additional expenses but as tiles they would look great.
Look forward to your kickstarter project.
Cheers
Howling Hank!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.