Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan
Germany
München (Munich)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
Go First Dice seem to be a neat idea! When will those dice be available? Can you post some pictures of them?
Thanks, Jan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Dysart
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
You can buy the dice at http://www.ericharshbarger.org/dice/.

I'm not sure why these dice have a game entry, as they're just an accessory, cool though they are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Germany
München (Munich)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the very quick answers! Do anyone know if those dice can be purchased at Essen next month?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harshbarger
United States
Auburn
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
JanMS wrote:
Thanks for the very quick answers! Do anyone know if those dice can be purchased at Essen next month?

I do not plan to be at Essen this year. Right now I'm just making and selling these Go First Dice on a relatively small scale. But you are welcome to email me with any requests for sets.

More information here:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/dice/#gofirst_4d12

and the BGG entry should have more information added soon.

Eric Harshbarger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Germany
München (Munich)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok! Thanks for the answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaleb Kreft
msg tools
Big thanks to Eric
Thank you for being so accessible. I am very impressed with your delivery speed and the professional quality of the dice. They look and feel great. Looking forward to the nerdy math chat that is certain to come when I drop these on the table before our next game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Ludwig
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my dice today. Very nice, can't wait to try them and show them off to my gaming (and, even more, my non-gaming) friends. I actually ordered a couple more sets so I can give them away if people get too jealous. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.