Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Its that time of the year again, when thoughts of new games get us all excited!

I have been busy getting everything ready to make sure that Flash Point: Fire Rescue – 2nd Story, The Resistance: Avalon and Gauntlet of Fools arrive in time for the big show and I am happy to report that everything is on track to make that happen (and expect that kickstarter pledges rewards will be sent out before Essen)! But now I need to find people that can help demo/play The Resistance: Avalon and Gauntlet of Fools (I think I have enough for Flash Point) and just generally support the booth at Essen.

Ideal person would be fluent in English & German, outgoing/social and already be a fan of our past games. Supporters would be compensated with a daily meal stipend, free games and show passes plus its a great experience! I have a limited number of exhibitor passes that allow entry on Wednesday for those that can commit to supporting two full days or four half days - but even a half day would be a big help.

If you are interested please send me an email: Travis@IndieBoardsAndCards.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.