Heroica: Fortaan» Forums » General

Subject: Heroica sets on sale at Walmart rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tison Hiland
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Hey everybody. I dont know if your local Walmart is holding the same deals, but I don't see why not. I can take a picture and load it up here for you guys to bring to your store to try and get a price match if you'd like.

Basically, my local Walmart has had the first 4 Heroica sets on clearance. Here are the prices they list:

Fortaan- $25
Waldurk- $13
Nathuz- $13
Draida- $11

I got the Fortaan and Nathuz set at these prices. However, yesterday I picked up the Waldurk and Draida sets, and they were actually even cheaper. They were still listed as the price they are above, but when they range up, Waldurk was $9, and Draida was $7.50.

I just thought I'd let you guys know so you can keep an eye out for these sales.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I found them on sale in Ogdensburg, NY as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Creasman
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same in Kentucky. Couldn't resist the lure and snagged Fortaan and Waldurk. It's honestly, a very cool "bare-bones" system that can easily be expanded on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Perth
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up Nathuz $15, Waldurk $15, and Draida $10 here in Canada. Awesome sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Reigns
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been picking them up over the past couple of weeks and just got the last two tonight.

Fortaan-$16
Nathuz-$9.50
Waldurk-$9.50
Draida-$7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.