Keith Mageau
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Check out my blog at www.rollingboxcars.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for 2 or 3 copies of the ASK SK1 for use at a wargame-centric convention I run. I want to host an ASK SK tournament and need the games so participants do not need to bring thier own. If you have one or more copies you are willing to trade please let me know. As far as condition is concerned, punched is perfectly fine as long as it is complete and in overall decent shape.

For anyone interested here is the link to BROGFest, the convention that I run (formerly run by game designer Richard Berg). If you're in the area/region we would love to see you there in January. http://www.facebook.com/groups/256742497771041/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Stewart
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
It's sooo Hot out here...
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not have them run a different scenario among them...you might have 3 groups...

Then have them all switch scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Mageau
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Check out my blog at www.rollingboxcars.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is an idea. I am not the one running the tournament. I run the convention, BROGFest, and a friend who is an ASL guru is going to run it for me. My only concern, and not being all that familiar with ASL, is there might be an issue with the counters. Especially if some are used in two of the scenarios chosen. Lastly, since I neither or nor I own any copies of SK1, I figure I need to acquire at least one or two anyways.

I want to start establishing a game library for the attendees to use so they don't have to bring as many of their own games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.