Captain Ameritrash
United States
Statesboro
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
AFC
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to mine a similar untapped boardgame vein with Ja, See? Express, but I now concede the title of "Most Utterly Pointless, Tedious Travesty of a Game That Still Technically Functions As a Game" to W.W.B. You got me on playing time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You need to understand that there is depths of horribleness engineered into W.W.B that make it hard to beat as far as bad goes.

Ok, it is time to discuss an inspiration for W.W.B, to explain its starting point, and ask for forgiveness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TrashGameLover wrote:
I tried to mine a similar untapped boardgame vein with Ja, See? Express, but I now concede the title of "Most Utterly Pointless, Tedious Travesty of a Game That Still Technically Functions As a Game" to W.W.B. You got me on playing time.

By the way, if you played it, or anyone does, I am tempted to pay some Geekgold for someone who can produce a video of an attempt to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Ameritrash
United States
Statesboro
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
AFC
mbmbmbmbmb
docreason wrote:
TrashGameLover wrote:

By the way, if you played it, or anyone does, I am tempted to pay some Geekgold for someone who can produce a video of an attempt to play it.

You know, I'm tempted but I think W.W.B. might be against the Geneva Convention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TrashGameLover wrote:
docreason wrote:
TrashGameLover wrote:

You know, I'm tempted but I think W.W.B. might be against the Geneva Convention.

I think the Geneva Convention only gets violated if someone is forced to have it happen to them. If they voluntarily do it, it becomes content of Reality TV. However, from a human suffering standpoint, W.W.B deserves to be discussed in the realm of Geneva Convention violations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Ameritrash
United States
Statesboro
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
AFC
mbmbmbmbmb
docreason wrote:
TrashGameLover wrote:
docreason wrote:
TrashGameLover wrote:

I think the Geneva Convention only gets violated if someone is forced to have it happen to them. If they voluntarily do it, it becomes content of Reality TV. However, from a human suffering standpoint, W.W.B deserves to be discussed in the realm of Geneva Convention violations.

Come to think of it, maybe you missed an opportunity by packaging it as a boardgame. If you had marketed it as an Advanced Interrogation Accessory, you could have gotten government contracts and totally made bank.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TrashGameLover wrote:
docreason wrote:
TrashGameLover wrote:
docreason wrote:
TrashGameLover wrote:

Come to think of it, maybe you missed an opportunity by packaging it as a boardgame. If you had marketed it as an Advanced Interrogation Accessory, you could have gotten government contracts and totally made bank.

I am not sure the interrogators would want to watch anyone actually attempt to play it. Equal chance the interrogators will snap as the individuals being interrogated. At least you can say about waterboarding that it takes your breath away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.