Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
I really need help how to play the game right and I didn't mean to scare you guys away from me. I tried to register on FFG.com website to chat in the forums but had little trouble registering in. If I can't get help to play the game then I'm going to invent my own varient
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
From the community perspective: thanks for the apology - it's always appreciated when a user recognises their own faults and apologises to the community. It shows respect, decency and character - so good on you! - lets see if we can't repay the favour...

Inventing your own variant is always a nice idea. I often find each group interprets rules in his/her/their own way which is not a bad thing - provided all players known the 'rules'.

I have the day off work tomorrow due to the flu and will have a wee look at the rules with you. Hopefully together we can figure them out

(11.40pm here now)

I've been interested in the game for a while due to the designer and these updated rules are a nice way to start. Also got a clone for for the iphone. Downloaded the rules so will have a look...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.