Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I'm in the market for card sleeves. My local store is out so I've looked online.

And they're expensive online.

Where's the best place to buy them that won't cost $5/pack (or more).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get some cheap sleeves at Cool Stuff for about $3. Not sure on size, quality or etc. because I don't use sleeves. But, they have a large selection from $3-$7 per pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Im hunting sleeves as well and im kind of ticked at CSI being out of stock of Grey FFG and Mayday Green 63.5 x 88.. sucks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like everyone's out. Next time Tanga has a sale I'm going to order more than I need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Honorable Mayor McCheese
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have tried Mayday and FFG sleeves. The FFG sleeves are superior in quality and consistancy. It is worth the difference in price IMHO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Alex Good
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have heard a lot of good things about Swan Panasia sleeves, and Mayday is currently trying to bring them to the U.S.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maydaygames/50-types-siz...

Mayday will not have anything to do with the manufacture, just distribution. It looks like they will be selling for about $4.00 per pack, and each pack has 150-200 sleeves, so the prices are comparable to what Mayday currently sells.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kluessendorf
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
The cause of, and the solution to, all of life's problems. - HS
mbmbmbmbmb

I bought a bunch of Mayday sleeves from someone getting out of the hobby and I have more than I need. If you need any of the following:

Card Game Size (Green) Premium (50 count) MDG-7077
Euro Size (Blue) Premium (50 count) MDG-7029
Mini Euro Size (Blue) Standard (100 count) MDG-7035

let me know quantity and I might be able to sell them to you via the Marketplace. I'm not looking for anything over retail and might even be able to work some deals for bulk. I'm not really interested in selling a pack or 2 at a time, but would consider moderate quantities. I probably have at least 50 of each of the types I listed above.

Send me a Geekmail if you are interested.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayday just sent off another large restock to distributors of the GREEN (7041) sleeves this week so you should see them coming back in stock by next week most places.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Averett
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
uh...whose turn is it?
badge
I spent 100gg for this?!?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought 3 packs of Mayday green sleeves to sleeve an expansion and to replace 20 or so sleeves that didn't fit and ALL of the 300 sleeves were too small and 5 of them split. So consider that when looking for a value.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Edelen
United States
Mount Orab
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you ever want ultra-premium, archival-quality sleeves in Magic: The Gathering size, read this: Dragon Shield card sleeves by Arcane Tinmen—a review and overview.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.