2 Posts

Downtown: Air War Over Hanoi, 1965-1972» Forums » General

Subject: Playing with Miniatures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Si Tyler
msg tools
mbmbmb
I am doing a spot of house keeping and thought you might find the shots of the Colours 2010 and Colours 2011 game we laid on which was a series of Downtown scenarios played with miniatures on a 6' x 4' table.

http://cag19.blogspot.co.uk/

I had two pbwiki sites running but fancied tieding up where I had gaming info into something a bit more user friendly.

I will add more as I clean up (brought about due to a laptop failure so I know have to try and dig my shots and articles out of the backups hence the idea about putting it in a new format)

Si
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Si Tyler
msg tools
mbmbmb
In my frenzy to get all the info uploaded Google have marked it as a possible terms of service violation. My bad. I have asked for a review. You can still see it but need to accept the warning about possible inappropriate content

Update 14 Sep. Back up and running. I have now added some thoughts on CSAR and D12 which may be of use

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.