No No No Sheep
im looking for boardgame(s) with these traits..
- Science fiction based , tactical
- Selecting a group / a crew for adventure (with chance to increase their skill(s))
- Equipping a ship (with chance to upgrade items on ship / exchange for better ship)
- a bit of ship to ship space combat
- a bit of boarding action / ground combat
- a bit of trading missions
- a bit of side quest (like treasure hunting / alien artifact)
- loose storyline but there is definite goal to reach at the end
- a bit of lite RPG (not toooo much RPG though)
- Human based universe is ok , but human + alien(s) based universe is ok too..
- player can be part of military organization or mercenary group or free trader or even pirate / criminal grope
anyone can give me bgg link for that game(s) ?
It's considered improper to post in more than one forum. The Recommendations forum was the best place to post this, which you did. Cross-posting here in inappropriate.
I am BGG's official honey trap
Also if you do accidentally post in the wrong forum simply flag your own post as 'wrong forum' and an admin will move it for you.
PS: Looking at the other thread I think you got the right advice.