Alexandra Logan
Australia
Bardon
Queensland
flag msg tools
mb
I've cross posted this from the forum within the game in the hope of getting some response...

I'm planning on making a copy of Agricola Expressfor my grandmother. She's looking for a game that plays well solo yet can be enjoyed by more people. I went with this one largely because the theme is something she can relate to.

However...

I don't think she'll like using a score sheet and I want to impress her with my crafting skills (so she can show off the game to her friends!). I haven't actually played the game and can't quite figure out details of how the scores usually play out from the rules alone.

I'm planning on making some farm boards with a scoring track. Getting some animeeples, resource cubes etc. And making some 3D miniature houses, plus some tiles for use as fields/pastures/additional rooms. Oh, and making a figure for each of the occupations from modelling clay.

So my question to you:

How many of each of these sort of tokens would I need to play with 1-4 people??? Are there any tokens I have missed that I would need???(obviously I need the dice )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.