Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: Custom Character Idea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean FAU
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
I just got my Zombicide game, and it is awesome. We have only had 1 session, but we beat Mission 01 on the first try with some luck.

Anyways - I saw some custom characters in the art files, and we have an idea for a character based on Zombieland's Billy Murray. We could name him Billy, or William, or maybe just BFM. His starting ability would be ignore Zombie LOS. Not sure if that would be too OP, or game breaking, but since he dresses like a Zombie, it kinda makes sense.

I am trying to get my friend do the character art, but if anyone happens to enjoy illustrating - you would receive much internet love from my friends and I.

Anyways - anyone's thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark keedwell
United Kingdom
weston super mare
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if you go on coolmint or not forums they have some great ideas as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Morales
United States
Joshua
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sounds cool. You could make his blue ability slippery so he is able to move through zones that contain zombies without having to use extra actions. That's if no zombie los is too powerful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. Power
United States
Mount Airy
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely give him Slippery early on. Good luck on getting some good art assets to make the card. I'm looking forward to seeing it. Here's a Custom Character Thread that has some other ideas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.