Subject: Is anyone gaming??? (in Saint John) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Linds Vautour
Canada
Saint John
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
More specifically, is anyone running an rpg in which they are looking for a couple of new players? Does anyone have a boardgame night open to new players?
2 player boardgames run a little stale after a while, and since i haven't played or dungeon mastered since high school, i'd like to join an rpg group to get comfortable with rpgs again before i try to run one of the campaigns ive been planning.
So if anyone is looking to fill some space around their table, my wife and i are up for some gaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't get down to SJ enough to do anything regularly, but there are certainly gamers in the city. I don't think that there's a regular group at Gamezilla anymore, but you could ask the owner if you could set up some night, and you might get people dropping in.

Reads bookstore has space upstairs, but I'm not sure if they have a boardgaming night (it might be more about miniatures, I'm not sure). Again, you could ask them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hadfield
Canada
St Andrews
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to make it up a fair bit, but alas I haven't made the trip from St Andrews much this summer. It's been a busy time for me. Hopefully I'll have a bit more time this winter to make the trip and get some gaming in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linds Vautour
Canada
Saint John
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
excellent suggestion. ill check those places out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j l
Canada
Saint john
flag msg tools
I am in Saint John Linda and am a gaming if you want pm me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j l
Canada
Saint john
flag msg tools
I am happy to announce board game at gamezilla tueday night this week and moving to wed after that $5 it's 6-9 and in support of harbour confusion
Our web site is harbourconfusion.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j l
Canada
Saint john
flag msg tools
Just a reminder board game will be offer by myself wed night at gamezilla in John this wed at 6 .with two weeks of for Christmas .Also the cost is $5 since its is for harbour confusion check our web site out at harbourconfusion.com
For other event please fell free to message me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j l
Canada
Saint john
flag msg tools
Board gaming at te Saint John gamezilla is still going on from 6-9 wed nights but we dropped our price to $3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.