Android: Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: Tucson, AZ players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Hidalgo

Tucson
Arizona
msg tools
Looking to get together with some people to play on the weekends in Tucson. Let me know if you are interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Ingram
United States
Carson City
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My son and I both play. We will be at Rincon 2012 and live on the far east side of town. When and where are you thinking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. Perry
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are at least two of us in Sahuarita. Send me a PM and we'll invite you next time we play. (We got together last night when our CSI orders arrived.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hiers
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! I live in Oro Valley, and am interested in learning and playing Netrunner. I missed out at RinCon, and on the first print run so I have to wait until the second release before I'll have my own copy.

Anyone considered playing at Amazing Discoveries on Broadway? They seem to be the main destination for card games, and the owners Dusty and Donald are nice fellows.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Consider putting an entry here as well:
Android:Netrunner Player Finder Geeklist

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobin Lopes
United States
Thornton
Dark Side of the Moon
flag msg tools
Serving the Emperor since 1971
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I grew up in the Old Pueblo and am coming back for the holidays. If there's a group meeting sometime b/w 12/23/12 and 12/28/12 I'd love to join you for some corp on runner action. Evenings are definitely better. I'm on the west side of town but could meet just about anywhere, maybe near U of A campus?

-tpl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.