Emperors Grace
United States
Rexford
New York
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;The old that is strong does not wither,Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
mbmbmbmbmb
H: DV Chaos (x1), AoBR Orks (x2) W: DV Dark Angels Units, $

Title pretty much covers it.

I have one set of Chaos from Dark Vengeance (Limited Ed) and two sets of Orks from Assault on Black Reach. All are new on sprue.

Chaos Sprue Set includes: Chaos Lord, 6 Chosen, 20 Cultists, and Helbrute(dreadnaught) Trade Complete

Ork Sprue Set 1 includes: 20 Ork Boyz, 5 Ork Nobz, an Ork Warboss and 3 Deffkoptas

Ork Sprue Set 2 includes: 20 Ork Boyz, 5 Ork Nobz, an Ork Warboss and 3 Deffkoptas

I'll trade any one set of the above for one new on sprue set of Dark Angels (Master,Librarian,5xTermies,3xbikes,10xtac) from Dark Vengeance (each pay own shipping).

I'll also sell each set for $50 USD + actual shipping cost. (BGG to get it's cut from my end).

I'm in zip code 12148 of USA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emperors Grace
United States
Rexford
New York
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;The old that is strong does not wither,Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chaos stuff traded.

I'll go down to $75 + shipping if you want both Ork sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.