Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
mbmbmbmbmb
Racing pigs... yep, that's what German games are famous for... those themes that just grab you and say "buy me now!"

Anyway, this is a kid's game with a little added oomph. 5 plastic pigs are lined up (one after another) on a circular track. The deck is shuffled and 7 cards are dealt to each player. The cards are the various colored pigs. So, when I play my card, I jump the pig whose color I played to the next empty space. If that happens to be the front of the pack, I get a food card.

Yawn, you say? Well, it's not rocket science, but there is one nice twist. The only way you get to *keep* the food you earn in a round is by using your last card to move that colored pig to the front of the pack. If he doesn't become the front-runner, your food has the same fate as Bill Bradley!

The most food after 3 rounds wins. (There are some variant rules for adding food to the track, but we just played the basic game.)

Zane Douds (youngest child of Ty & Shay) proved to be the superior pig racer in my first game. (I played another time later... hey, it's short and kinda cute.)

Zane Douds 11
Mark Jackson 8
Shay & Ariel Douds 8
Lenny Leo 5
Calvin Douds 0

Rating: 6
Keep in mind that I'm rating this as a children's game... this is a a 6 on the "CANDYLAND - LOOPIN' LOUIE" scale, not the "GLOBAL SURVIVAL - EL GRANDE" scale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.