Tara
United Kingdom
York
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

"Day Sequence" is 1 Reinforcements, 2 Place order discs, 3 Player actions phase and 4 End of day - but - Phase four: End of day states "The player action phase ends when the Union player has removed his last order disc or Forced Pass disc from his Available Orders box." which happens at the end of every time period (Morning, Mid-day, Afternoon, Night).

The instructions also state "At the end of the night-time period a new day begins. The Day marker should be moved on one space. The game will effectively end at the end of the afternoon period of the third day, if it does not end earlier." which to me confirms end of day is different to phase 4 end of day which to me would be better if it read end of period.

Can anyone help please?

With many thanks,

Tara.

TARA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Trimby
England
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think 'end of period' is more accurate, and that's how we've played it, with that phase at the end of each period, not the end of each day.

Simon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tara
United Kingdom
York
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yorkist4 wrote:
I think 'end of period' is more accurate, and that's how we've played it, with that phase at the end of each period, not the end of each day.

Simon

Thank you meeple

TARA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.