Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Hancock
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Relatively new to Washougal. Looking to find boardgamers in the area. Any groups out there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Adkins
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Not quite Camas/Washougal, but I live in NE Portland and play pretty regularly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick ChemE
United States
Kalama
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sah777 wrote:
Relatively new to Washougal. Looking to find boardgamers in the area. Any groups out there?

I am in the orchards area looking to play some more. Looking at your collection, we seem to have similar tastes...although Agricola seems noticeably absent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hancock
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I had my fill of Agricola. Lovely brain-burner, but left me feeling too drained after each game. I thought Le Havre was a better game with similar feel and less headache.

I've been trying to figure out if there is neutral ground for people to meet in the area, but the Fisher's Grange group just shuttered for the near future. You know of any other gathering places?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick ChemE
United States
Kalama
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a game store in Vancouver, but not on the East side of town.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
I don't get down that way much anymore, but a while back there was supposed to be a boardgame store opening in Washougal. Did that ever happen? If so, that might be a place to meet gamers out that way.

If there is a store out there, please let me know how it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hancock
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seahawk wrote:
I don't get down that way much anymore, but a while back there was supposed to be a boardgame store opening in Washougal. Did that ever happen? If so, that might be a place to meet gamers out that way.

If there is a store out there, please let me know how it is.

You may be referring to Hero Support on E street. It does not have a very good selection of boardgames and caters to some comic books, legos, and a variety of CCGs. In the end it doesn't have much appeal to my type of gaming, but the staff is friendly. The space there is fairly limited and their hours were pretty clipped when I went (back in June).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.