Subject: Will draw things for Thumbs and/or GeekGold! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
Professor Xavier convinced Katniss to leave her home at 221B Baker Street. She jumped into the Impala shouting, "Allons-y!" .....
badge
.... to take The Ring down the yellow brick road, all through the black of the 'verse, to Narnia, to shine like a star, while saving the Enterprise from the Six-fingered Slytherin Sith.
mbmbmbmbmb
In my attempt to be creative while bringing joy to others (and my pursuit of more microbadges ), I am offering a creativity service to the BGG community!

I will draw things for you! Or if you want an image edited in some form or fashion I can do that, too.

If you have just a little GeekGold you're willing to spare or just a thumb, I would love that! I am hoping to get a Golden Meeple as well someday, so even a thumb is help!!

xo
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marianne Waage
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I'm tempted to help this guy out myself, because I love Mouse Guard. But I'm really busy and wouldn't be able to do anything for probably a few months. Maybe you could help.

WANTED: Artist to draw RPG characters for me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
You proceed from a false assumption. I am a Vulcan. I have no ego to bruise.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! Something Star Trek related please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
Professor Xavier convinced Katniss to leave her home at 221B Baker Street. She jumped into the Impala shouting, "Allons-y!" .....
badge
.... to take The Ring down the yellow brick road, all through the black of the 'verse, to Narnia, to shine like a star, while saving the Enterprise from the Six-fingered Slytherin Sith.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys!

My data plan has been maxed on my phone so I can't take pictures of any drawings to show you right now. I will work on these when I get home from work tonight. kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silvertongue
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, cool idea!

Could you make me an arm band tattoo sketch?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nadgamgee wrote:
Hey, cool idea!

An arm band tattoo sketch?
Can we be more specific? laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silvertongue
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
violintides wrote:
nadgamgee wrote:
Hey, cool idea!

An arm band tattoo sketch?
Can we be more specific? laugh

Smth LOTR related maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am happy to contribute enough for you to get two microbadges, maybe another My Little Pony badge?

As for drawing things, how about your choice, something that you enjoy to draw and willing to share here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My boyfriend is going to join BGG and I am going to give him enough to get an Applejack microbadge. So at this point I'm just trying to earn so I can give him an avatar. He hasn't made one yet but he usually uses nascat for all of his usernames.

I'll post up some fun drawings soon! And I owe madmaggie a Cthulhu kitty!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Djali
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hakuna
badge
Matata
mb
For me please a drawing of Brave. I really liked that movie!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By request for
Matt Slowiak
United States
New Lenox
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
here is a drawing of his Gnome Wizard, "Gnipp Gnopp the mighty Gnome"!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Slowiak
United States
New Lenox
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great!!! Thank you!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jep M
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb

Do you mind if I can make a similar thread like yours? It sounds like fun! Forgive me for biting you, haha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Djali
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hakuna
badge
Matata
mb
Made anymore drawings?
Just curious...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DjaliRioT wrote:
Made anymore drawings?
Just curious...

I have some in the works, just not finalized. Unfortunately I have been very sick with an URI so I have just felt like crap on a stick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maggie Ferrill
United States
oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cthulhu kitty? :]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Djali
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hakuna
badge
Matata
mb
violintides wrote:
DjaliRioT wrote:
Made anymore drawings?
Just curious...

I have some in the works, just not finalized. Unfortunately I have been very sick with an URI so I have just felt like crap on a stick.

I hope you feel better soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Madmaggie!

I don't know if you wanted me to actually draw it or just manipulate the avatar, so I did both!

I have a Star Trek drawing for Narl coming up next once I get home.

Also if you want the hand-drawn Cthulhu kitty outlined and/or colored, then you'll hafta wait 'til I get home later tonight to use Paint Shop Pro or something to make that happen.

Or until someone else gets optimistic enough to do it... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To-Do list:
1. Star Trek drawing for Narl.
2. Something LOTR for nadgamgee.
3. Something Brave-related for DjaliRioT.
4. Something MLP:FIM-related (probably AppleJack) for my boyfriend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maggie Ferrill
United States
oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
violintides wrote:
Madmaggie!

I don't know if you wanted me to actually draw it or just manipulate the avatar, so I did both!

I have a Star Trek drawing for Narl coming up next once I get home.

Also if you want the hand-drawn Cthulhu kitty outlined and/or colored, then you'll hafta wait 'til I get home later tonight to use Paint Shop Pro or something to make that happen.

Or until someone else gets optimistic enough to do it... whistle

OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Too awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
People's reactions to the gifts is my favorite part of giving things. I'm glad you like it!! kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's one I did for a birthday!
Happy Birthday, Corran Horn!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm almost out of work (yay)!! Thought I'd draw a baby Applejack for funsies (she's my boyfriend's favorite!)!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Man on Fire
United States
Worthington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Games on fire
badge
Burning to play!
mbmbmbmbmb
Please draw a smile and keep it. Or here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reinis Butans
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will give you both of my thumbs and 8 GG for a drawing of a beaver. For inspiration you can visit : Deserted Animals
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.