Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Wertz
United States
Souderton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone mentioned in another person's geeklist that this game was OOP and is not getting a 2nd printing. Does anyone have any information on that?

I'm just wondering where the rumor (or truth) came from. I've had this game on my wishlist, so I'm not sure if I should suddenly move it to the top of my list and start scrambling to get one of the last copies a store may have, or if it is okay to wait.

Any opinions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it is listed as out of stock on the Z-Man website, so that part appears true. Second printing is a total unknown at this point. With all that Filosofia has going on, I'd not count on a second printing of any title that wasn't a huge hit.

If I didn't have one, I'd get a copy asap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Wertz
United States
Souderton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jkayati wrote:
Well, it is listed as out of stock on the Z-Man website, so that part appears true. Second printing is a total unknown at this point. With all that Filosofia has going on, I'd not count on a second printing of any title that wasn't a huge hit.

If I didn't have one, I'd get a copy asap.

Thanks. Found a copy online for a good price, so I decided to take an advance on my October game fund to secure it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keegan Fink
United States
Havertown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this against BGG's terms of service, but would you be able to PM me the name of the retailer? I'm curious about its availability. Thanks!

EDIT: just had success finding a shop with 1 copy in stock from upstate NY, however it took a fair bit of searching. I had better luck once I started using "in stock" as one of my Boolean search terms in Google (in addition to the game title)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Ottensamer
Austria
Wien
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on a possible reprint ? soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keegan Fink
United States
Havertown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Twyker wrote:
Any news on a possible reprint ? soblue

In all honesty? Extremely doubtful. It doesn't look like Z-man is pursuing a reprint, so you might want to grab whatever copy you can find. The OLGS I used was "Lake Geneva Games" — grabbed it for a good price. It's out of stock virtually everywhere you look.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Miseirvitch
United States
Durham
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i am selling my NIB shrinkwrapped copy on ebay if anyone is interested. auction starts at 100.00, but if i can get a decent offer here above the starting bid, I'd be happy to send it out ASAP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.