Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc von Canal
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy from FRP games. The top of the box is in English, but the bottom half is in French. So I don't know whether I received the English or French copy of the game and I am afraid to break the seal because I might not be able to return it once opened. I am hoping I received an English copy. Does anyone know whether the English edition normally has the box bottom in French? I am waiting to hear back from FRP, but if anyone has any knowledge of this, I would appreciate your input.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Hello Marc,

Please accept my sincere apologies for this issue. The game should be in English. I will ask Iello to confirm.

Benoit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Swampfox01 wrote:
I just got my copy from FRP games. The top of the box is in English, but the bottom half is in French. So I don't know whether I received the English or French copy of the game and I am afraid to break the seal because I might not be able to return it once opened. I am hoping I received an English copy. Does anyone know whether the English edition normally has the box bottom in French? I am waiting to hear back from FRP, but if anyone has any knowledge of this, I would appreciate your input.

Thanks!

Marc,

You can safely open your game. The content will be in English.
The factory swapped the bottom on some of the games.

Enjoy Mythic Battles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc von Canal
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I look forward to some amazing Mythic Battles. Hope to see lots of expansions!

Cheers!
Marc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Swampfox01 wrote:
Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I look forward to some amazing Mythic Battles. Hope to see lots of expansions!

Cheers!
Marc

My box was the same way - but all of the contents were in English.

The game itself is really good, and I also hope to see many many many expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.