Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Jordan
United Kingdom
Westbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When resolving and removing the losing kingdoms red cards...

I assume that treasure cards are ignored and kept in place - since they are special (I can't see anything in the rules regarding this).

I also assume that the non treasure red cards at the top of a kingdom are discarded and any other colour below moved in to their place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koert Debyser
Belgium
Brugge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The red cards at the top of a kingdom (either the original treasure card or a red replacement card - in the rules the notation "treasure cards*" with a * is used - see the small text in a box in the overview with the material on the first page) are never removed from the game after an external conflict (page 6 of the rules - about 1/3 from the top of the page). But these cards are nevertheless taken in account when the strength of a leader is determined during a conflict.

After an external conflict, also the cards with a leader are not removed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Jordan
United Kingdom
Westbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah - that's the part of the rules that I was looking for - I just could not see it last night.

"When 'treasure cards*' appears in the rules with the asterisk, the reference means treasure cards or those replaced by temple cards.

And the other bit.

"Now all cards in the leader color from the former kingdom of the loser (exception: treasure cards* and cards with a leader on them) are removed from the kingdom..."

A reminder of the first rule during the second would have helped make it a bit clearer in the rules (to my tired head).

Many thanks.

Paul
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.