Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Tesser
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are both potions and seduction that allows you to do xtra damage one time. Can you use your card to inflict extra damage to the monster on someone else's turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe so, unless the card permits it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the 1x cards can be used on someone else's turn. Seduction results I doubt can be used in that way and are only able to be used on hits by the Lady character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tesser
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
larryjrice wrote:
I believe the 1x cards can be used on someone else's turn. Seduction results I doubt can be used in that way and are only able to be used on hits by the Lady character.

Is there somewhere that talks about the 1x cards in this way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LORDs_diakonos wrote:
larryjrice wrote:

Is there somewhere that talks about the 1x cards in this way?

In the rules available for download in the BGG files section here, or the rulebook which came with the box, the rule is on page 9. Quoting from the "download" rules: "Some equipment cards have a '1x' printed in the lower left corner. This means that this particular piece of equipment is one-time use only. To make up for this, they can be used at any time."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know!

Although it seems a little anti-thematic that everyone's bonus damage items can be piled on whenever anyone in the party gets a hit. Still, the game is hard enough as-is, so I'll take any advantage I can get!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.