Subject: Which expansion based on risk of OOP rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dutch Jones
England
Telford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the game, but can't bring it to the table as often as I'd like. The collector in me will need all the expansions eventually, but that will not be in the near future.

Therefore, which expansion first based on the risk of them being out-of-print/extortionate prices?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex F
Israel
Ashdod
Negev
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dunwich Horror-big box
Lurker at The Threshold-small box
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
None. It's one of FFGs best sellers so everything will be kept in print.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jade Youngblood
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alex F gives two solid recommendations. I second his suggestion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean P
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't base your next purchase on whether it will go out of print. It isn't. If an expansion is unavailable, it will be reprinted soon. Arkham is FFGs best selling game.

My recommendations are Curse of the Dark Pharaoh (Revised) for small box and Dunwich for big box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Offmybacon
msg tools
I've recently bought Lurker at the Threshold, having had Dunwhich for some time, and found it greatly increased the fun of the game. The relationship cards and various pacts give the player some really good, interesting benefits, without making you too overpowerful.
I always use the madness and injury cards from Dunwich, but often don't play with the extra board. If you can't get more then 3 investigators in the game the extra board can be very difficult to handle. Its fun with a big group though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.