Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Lost Valley: The Yukon Goldrush 1896» Forums » General

Subject: Organizing a southern Ontario group purchase rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
This game has been a favourite with both my wife and I for years, so even though we own the original version, we're jumping at this chance for an updated edition!

I live in Cambridge Ontario, and I have 2 other people so far who are interested on going in on a group pledge. If we can get 1 other person, we'll be able to get in on the "4-Pack" level, and if we can get as many as 7 more people, we can save even more on the "10 Copies" level. If this sounds up your alley, I'll be keeping track of things in the 4th item of this GeekList:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/147160/subscription-li...

It'll be "first come, first served" for the 4-Pack level!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
We've got 5 people so far, which means that 3 more would allow us to split into 2 groups of 4, and 5 more people would drop the price even further.

If you enjoy exploration and resource management, you'll want to take a close look at this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.