Popular Tags: [View All]
William Wood
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am weighing whether or not to add this to my order of the most recent Kickstarter. Can someone who owns it comment? Is this fun, or interesting? Is it highly superfluous?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It does add a another fun social aspect to the game when you have a player actually controlling the shark. The potential for an insta-kill makes for a more nerve-wracking experience.

I see this game as good for breaking the ice at gatherings and always assign the most reserved person as the shark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's surprisingly fun, and generally makes the game go even faster than it does otherwise

a perfectly healthy player may be upset if his head gets bit off, but otherwise it's cool.

the only thing is... all you need is 6 cards and 6 tokens (pennies will do), with a total net cost of about 50c if you want to make a fancy one, so you can make your own and try it before deciding on whether to buy the real thing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.