Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
You can download the complete tile manifest, along with descriptions of each building tile, examples, and a list of all the goals in the game here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Lewis
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great. I cant wait to get my hands on the game and actually play it.

It looks like reputation points will be hard to come by with tiles from stack A.

I think whoever builds the first fancy restaurant will be trying frantically to turn the other restaurants into lakes or will discard them whenever possible to keep them out of the game.

Why so many Airports? They seem a little over represented in the grand scheme of things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dale yu
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
admin
designer
If you're not part of the soultion...
badge
You're part of the precipitate!
mbmbmbmbmb
colinkun wrote:
Looks great. I cant wait to get my hands on the game and actually play it.

It looks like reputation points will be hard to come by with tiles from stack A.

I think whoever builds the first fancy restaurant will be trying frantically to turn the other restaurants into lakes or will discard them whenever possible to keep them out of the game.

Why so many Airports? They seem a little over represented in the grand scheme of things.

Colin - well early on in the game, you will probably (but not assuredly) want to be focusing on income rather than reputation. If you grow your reputation engine too soon, you will start encountering the Red Lines on the scoretrack which will stunt the growth of your city before it gets started

As far as the airports go, they definitely work together. The more airports in the game, the better they are. However, you can never be quite sure how many will be in the game, so this is a constant thing to be watching. We recently played a game last week that only had 1 airport total in the tiles for the game, but I've also been in a game that had all 7.

D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
There are several interactive "groups" of tiles that work together throughout the game such as Restaurants (including farms and slaughterhouses), Offices (including the Business Supply Store), Schools (including the Universities), and Airports (three different types, one type available in each stack). Because you never know what tiles will be in the game, investing in any of these can be risky. However, it has a chance of paying off big if the right combination is available.

In the case of airports, every airport makes every other airport more valuable. If all 7 airports come out, the last International Airport ends up being worth 7 Income and 7 Reputation...a huge tile. Of course, placing it also increases the value of every other airport out there; you'll end up helping your opponents if they have those airports (but never as much as your benefit for placing one). Of course, you're using up a turn and your money to place it, so that has to be weighed against the benefits you're getting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.