Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How are the feat cards with attack boni (Flaming Fury, Follow Through) handled, if the hero makes an area attack (an attack which affects more than one enemy)?

I ask especially, because both cards state "attack on a monster" in their wording, i.e. use singular, and specify explicitely a monster (not a space or area of spaces) as target.

(1) Is the bonus simply granted against all affected enemies?

(2) Is it simply not allowed to play these feat cards, if more than one enemy is affected?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corbon Loughnan
Indonesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(3) Do exactly what the card says. If it says add to the attack, then all the monsters are affected. If it says add to one monster, choose one monster to be affected (I think that is only Flaming Fury).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Retired Hurt

Brussels
Unspecified
msg tools
Follow through says 'on a monster', so ...

To the contrary, Chink in the Armor will affect all opponents (can only happen with Spirit Spear because it must be a Ranged attack)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems odd, that suddenly all your enemies have a chink in the armour, while it hits only a specific enemy when you are engulfed in flames...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.