Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Horn
United States
Coeur d Alene
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My recently purchased copy of the game came with two B card sheets. So I have dups available of all German cards 62-93 and all US cards. If anyone is missing one of those cards and wants to update their proxy with an original puky yellow (but beautiful!) Ambush card, PM me your address and what card(s) you need. Please don't be greedy, I'd rather help complete multiple sets versus send all 30 cards to someone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Selurevad wrote:
My recently purchased copy of the game came with two B card sheets. So I have dups available of all German cards 62-93 and all US cards. If anyone is missing one of those cards and wants to update their proxy with an original puky yellow (but beautiful!) Ambush card, PM me your address and what card(s) you need. Please don't be greedy, I'd rather help complete multiple sets versus send all 30 cards to someone.

I'm inventorying my copy tight now!! RAPIDLY.
ALL CLEAR. I had been meaning to do that. Great prompter!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Horn
United States
Coeur d Alene
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Did you initially freak out like I did thinking you were actually missing cards with the crazy numbering scheme.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered not only was my used copy 100% complete but I have extras!

Mine was sold on ebay as a 'I'm too lazy to inventory, but I think its all here' auction. It was cheap and I gambled and it paid off big time. To me those auctions sometimes mean, 'There is something important missing and I'm not going to tell you.' auction. But there were lots of pics, I blew those suckers up and got a little anal and tried to count chits and cards and everything. It seemed like it was all there so I took the plunge. Got a great condition, complete game, for a very good price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
good for you Dave, yes I did have a little sinking spell!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.