Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian McCarty
United States
La Crescent
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules just say "move the chieftan using a maxiumum of two feet", does this apply to going to the small islands and / or fishing? (not sure how it would be possible when fishing)

Thnaks

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Williams
United Kingdom
St Just
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We play Pele can only be used for the main island. When it comes to fishing or island visiting you're not paying for the chieftain to move, but for the rowers. Pele only counts towards moving your chieftain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
mbmbmbmbmb
N9IWP wrote:
The rules just say "move the chieftan using a maxiumum of two feet", does this apply to going to the small islands and / or fishing? (not sure how it would be possible when fishing)

Thnaks

Brian

Fishing, the Docks, and the Player Sequence Track are all actions that occur on the beach. Moving your cheiftain to the beach is free. So even with pele, free is less than the "maximum of two feet".

Using the fishing cove, or the visiting the islands from the docks, are costs that paid in feet, but don't involve moving the cheiftain. So pele provides no discount towards those actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.