Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
VPG has rolled out a big line of game accessories, so many that it needed its own announcement!

Now you can buy VPG game boxes, collectible game posters, and mounted Gold Banner game maps!

Game Boxes (Empty)

http://victorypointgames.com/details.php?prodId=222

Our game boxes (the "Crimson Containers") are assembled by us, folded from pre-cut cardboard (not unlike pizza boxes). These bright red boxes are sure to brighten up your game table and receive a second glance from anyone who passes by (dashing all hopes that it was actually pizza), with our logo branded on the top and a message printed on the inside flap when you open them up.

Our game boxes come in two sizes: Standard and Deluxe.

You can buy individual boxes, or save BIG when you buy 6 of either size!

Mounted Maps

http://victorypointgames.com/results.php?category=29

Now you can get a puzzle cut, mounted map of your favorite Gold Banner game! The mounted game boards are affixed to standard counter stock (not the extra-thick stock we’re using for Gold Banner counters, but the standard stock we use for all of our other counters). They are not of the folding variety (hence they are “puzzle-cut”). The pieces fit close together, but they do not “snap” or lock so that they might cause each other damage.

Collectible Posters

http://victorypointgames.com/details.php?prodId=220

We've kept your drinks cool, and we've kept your game tables hot with our games and themed dice towers, but now you can really show your love for VPG with collectible 11"x17" game posters.

Be victorious with these great game posters; 46 in all (and more to come)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Boxes, Boards and Posters, oh my!
So, on a go forward basis, if you purchase a Gold Banner game in a bag you'll have the option to add a mounted map (in addition to the paper map already included)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct! :) We are allowing everyone to be able to buy those individually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Heaney
United States
Quincy
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, what are the dimensions of the standard and deluxe boxes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the posters you guys sent, and I was very dissapponted they all had a crease right in the middle of them! I was really hoping to frame these

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.