Ur: 1830 BC» Forums » General

Subject: Irrigation and Harvest rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grzegorz Pajdo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have few questions:
1) I'm a King of state A, and I irrigate a land in State B, and State A i B are active. Money for harvest land in state B goes to state B. It's correct?

2) I'm a King of state A, and I irrigate a land in State B, State A is active, State B is emerging. Money for harvest land in state B what happen with moneyy for harvest?
a) goes to tresury State B - State need (or not - I dont know) to destroy lowest waterworks?
b) money goes to State A?
c) money dont go to State A & B, only owner of land get's 5 SPL.

3) I'm a King of State A, and I decide that harvest stay in tresury of state, I need to destroy lowest waterworks, and:
a) I have in state own pomp level 1, and pomp level 1 from State B. Can I destroy pomp from State B, or I must destroy first my own pomp ?
b) In my state A are only pomp from State B, I destroy (or not) a pomp from State B?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Doumen
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this player's page
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're jogging my memory here

Tolis21 wrote:
I have few questions:
1) I'm a King of state A, and I irrigate a land in State B, and State A i B are active. Money for harvest land in state B goes to state B. It's correct?
2) I'm a King of state A, and I irrigate a land in State B, State A is active, State B is emerging. Money for harvest land in state B what happen with moneyy for harvest?
a) goes to tresury State B - State need (or not - I dont know) to destroy lowest waterworks?
b) money goes to State A?
c) money dont go to State A & B, only owner of land get's 5 SPL.

The state who irrigated a land area earns the money, irrespective of its location. Hence, emerging states never earn money.

Tolis21 wrote:
3) I'm a King of State A, and I decide that harvest stay in tresury of state, I need to destroy lowest waterworks, and:
a) I have in state own pomp level 1, and pomp level 1 from State B. Can I destroy pomp from State B, or I must destroy first my own pomp ?
b) In my state A are only pomp from State B, I destroy (or not) a pomp from State B?

A state can only destroy its own waterworks, no matter where they are located on the board.

Jeroen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Pajdo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for fast answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.