Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone tried playing this here? I would think with the simple introduction of labeling the map to give it coordinates it might be very easy to play this one by forum or by email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wanda Davies
United States
Olympia
Washington (WA)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think it would work, especially with a moderator. The biggest problem is the simultaneous shapeshifting. Even if everyone's honest, the speed of play by forum would make it difficult to ignore what the person before you posted when making your decision. Perhaps with the spoiler boxes and a strong sense of honor, a moderator wouldn't be necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neal Sofge
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to try this, I recommend the small Crystal Palace map from the 10th anniversary edition so there's less area to have to label.

(And to prove this isn't just to get sales, a very similar map is downloadable from the FMG website as part of the Gladiators! scenario.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.