Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Shropshire
flag msg tools
Chin chin!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pledged for a copy of the base game and expansion waaay back during the original Kickstarter project. Despite receiving an e-mail saying my expansion had been posted to me on 22nd August, I have still to receive my copy.

I have e-mailed Mayday games and been told that my copy has only just been sent out as it was a signed copy. I didn't pledge for a signed copy and my copy of the base game wasn't signed so I'm somewhat surprised by this news, but at least it looks like I should be getting what I paid for 12 months ago.

I am more than a little dismayed that despite sending me the e-mail saying they had posted the expansion I haven't received anything else from Mayday to tell me that this wasn't in fact the case and if I hadn't subsequently contacted them asking where my parcel was (my e-mail said to contact Mayday if I hadn't got anything within 2-3 weeks) I wouldn't know my parcel has only now been sent out (hopefully).

So am I the only one who has yet to receive their copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting - Same boat, original backer base game with the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto for me :-/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
However, In Cahoots had a successful solo trip to Sweden. That's without the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sweazey
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The link I was sent regarding my tracking of the package kept showing that the post "had been notified to expect the package" but they had not actually received it for about three weeks. I emailed the company about it, and the USPS showed it shipped the next day...albeit without the "We've Got the Bomb". However, another email, and Seth apologized and said it was on its way to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
flashburn
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seth told me three weeks ago it would be out that week. Then again last week he said it would be out last week. It still hasn't shipped. Yeah...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
tebald wrote:
Still waiting - Same boa, original backer base game with the expansion.

Ditto.

magneheeli wrote:
However, In Cahoots had a successful solo trip to Sweden. That's without the base game.

You lucky bastard.*

* Read as: why don't you live in my hometown?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Du f°ar gärna hälsa p°a mig!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
magneheeli wrote:
Du f°ar gärna hälsa p°a mig!

That would indeed be a fun outing sometime. I have some other geekbuddies in Uppsala as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Dyer
United States
Watertown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmb
Same here. Original backer. Received tracking info in August, but still waiting on the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Withnails liver wrote:
I pledged for a copy of the base game and expansion waaay back during the original Kickstarter project.

Phil, you pledged at the $55 level which we have you down for as getting a signed copy of the expansion and that is what we are sending you. I have been in China since GenCon so haven't been watching this personally. Max, the designer, took the copies to sign shortly after GenCon and was supposed to get them back to us to mail out thereafter. He is without transportation and our employee's radiator on his car went out at the same time so apparently the signed copies just didn't get back to us to mail out until last week. Your reward has shipped out and it should be to you next week.

I am sorry for the delay, but happy to be providing the much awaited expansion. I know there were some delays in delivering the game, but some of those were just out of our control. We hope you will appreciate the Weapons of Mass Destruction expansion that is being provided to you at no extra charge even though it wasn't part of the original kickstarter. We are trying hard to keep the spirit of the deal for all of our original backers and I am really, really sorry for the delay in shipping.

I hope you will enjoy the game and thanks again for backing the project. Please let me know if you don't have the game there to you in the UK by the end of next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For all of the rest of you, the signed copies and some of the international copies didn't go out until last week. There were over 1,000 of these to ship and I believe the vast majority have been received already. I did find that about 62 of the original 1,000+ had gone astray, all of them with only the In Cahoots and not with the EBZ base game... so we have just made up some new labels for those 62 people, and those should be on their way ASAP.

Thanks again to all of you for the support and sorry again for the shipping delay. The last few of you should be getting yours any time now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
flashburn
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was supposed to be a signed copy and the tracking number I have still shows nothing has shipped...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Bell
United States
Allentown
PA - Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting here, for a regular copy of the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
mbmbmbmbmb
I also am waiting for my copy, I was an EBZ supporter. I've gotten my customs # for a while (August 22nd) in update # 18 of EBZ. Still has not arrived. Since it's a signed copy it'll be a few more days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
flashburn
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got my copy, but of course the Zombie die I've been waiting for like a year to get, wasn't included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Engilis
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received mine in the mail yesterday. Got everything I expected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike S.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Patiently waiting zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sigal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Canada, and mine just arrived today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Warner
United States
Allison Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also received mine today.
My original shipping notice shows that the package was never picked up. I never got another shipping notice.

-randyw

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have just posted an update on the In Cahoots Backer's update page. We have about 20 copies that still haven't shipped out but they should be going out this week. All the signed/numbered copies have gone out and if anyone is missing anything at all please let us know. If you're still waiting on your copy please give it until the end of next week and then let us know and we'll be happy to reship or follow up on the shipment as needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin O'Brien
Australia
Fitzgibbon (Brisbane)
QLD
flag msg tools
...but don't tell anyone!
badge
The Secret Bread Empire Über Alles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, I guess I'm starting to get a little concerned. I ordered the base set and expansion in the original Kickstarter. Update #18 from August 22 says "Expansions Shipping this week!" and my postcode (4018) is on the list. If it was indeed mailed at that time, I would surely expect to have it by now.

When I go to USPS.com and put in the tracking code it says:
Electronic Shipping Info Received
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 23, 2012 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Please be advised tracking is not available for this product. No further information is available for this item.

Which doesn't tell me anything other than Mayday Games contacted them on August 23.

I'm thankful for the extra bits I'll be receiving in addition to the In Cahoots expansion and I remain optimistic that everything will eventually reach me BUT I wish I had a bit more assuring information...

Oh, well, guess I'll wait until the end of next week and, if it's not here, send an email to Seth/Mayday.

Edit: For typo

Second Edit:

Update on October 3 (Australia Time):

Package arrived at my home in Brisbane today. Yay! The shipping on the package was dated August 22, so that took an amazingly long time to get to Australia!

Both In Cahoots and and the Weapons of Mass Destruction expansion look very cool.

BUT, there was nothing else in the package and I believe I should have received 3 dice (two of the Eaten By Zombies! dice and one In Cahoots die). Will these be shipped to me separately?

Also, does the Free Sleeves extra of the In Cahoots Kickstarter apply to those of us who ordered the expansion in the original Eaten By Zombies! Kickstarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
cyberkev63 wrote:
Hmmm, I guess I'm starting to get a little concerned. I ordered the base set and expansion in the original Kickstarter. Update #18 from August 22 says "Expansions Shipping this week!" and my postcode (4018) is on the list. If it was indeed mailed at that time, I would surely expect to have it by now.

I'm in the same situation (but with another zip code of course).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Baume
Australia
Lismore
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived on Tuesday this week (25/9/12) and was post marked 20th August so it took over a month to get to Australia.

The envelope did arrive with several tears in it where the corners of the EBZ box inside sat. I was pretty concerned seeing this but amazingly the dice hadn't fallen out and the game boxes were in perfect condition - says something for the excellent packaging (boxes) of the two games.

All said and done I must say we've been having a blast with the game and I'm glad I pledged despite the agonisingly long wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today, missing:
-WMD
-Old Die x 2
-New Die

The copy if EBZ:IC was signed by Max as expected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.