Bryan Kinsella
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

If you are in the Essen area or are already planning on attending the Essen game show and would like to demo WizKids games while you are there, please do drop me a message as we would appreciate a few more demoers.

If you know people who may be interested, please feel free to refer them to me.

Thank you for your interest,

- Bryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you send me a copy of Star Trek fleet captains in advance to learn, I'm more than happy to teach other people to play
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jools Thomas
Japan
Takarazuka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy to hear Wizkids will be there. Will you have the Romulan expansion with you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Ward
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
I can't wait for that Romulan expansion. The biggest problem with Fleet Captains is that it's limited to only 2p

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Kinsella
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Jools wrote:
Happy to hear Wizkids will be there. Will you have the Romulan expansion with you?

We expect to have a copy of the Romulan expansion at the show to demo (not to buy), hope you can swing by the booth to check it out.

Thanks for those of you that reached out to us, if you are interested in demoing at the booth, let us know we have a few slots remaining.

- Bryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Kinsella
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for everyone who has reached out - we are still needing to cover a shift or 2 for Thursday if anyone is interested in demoing in our booth.

- Bryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.