Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Sokolowsky
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been trying to get email coupons from Barnes and Noble for a long time now, but they don't send me their email newsletter any more. I have checked the settings on my account there and I should be getting their newsletters. While I continue to work on this, I ask the BGG community if some kind soul can send me a coupon of theirs that they are not going to use? It doesn't have to be much, 15-20% would be fine (though more would be better). I want to use a gift card on a game at my local store that may not be stocked for much longer. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn George
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Open your eyes...
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had that problem too. I've signed up on multiple accounts, and for some reason, B&N emails never show up in my Gmail accounts. It's not that they're getting filtered as spam, they just don't come at all. I fixed this by having them sent to my Yahoo mail account (which I use for spam), they show up just fine there. Unfortunately I can't help you out with a coupon, the last coupon I got from them expired at the beginning of September.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.