Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this expansion be obtainable in Essen 2012?
If yes, available in german?

TIA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
okay, have found the answer myself. according to german distributor hds-fantasy.de, sudden death (english) will be released in november 2012. german version will, as far as i know, a couple of months later.
bummer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan " ; " Czop
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I think that was the quickest open and close of a discussion. hehe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Darling
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
"How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist..."
badge
Bacon pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes, Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake, Bacon pancakes, that's what it's gonna make, Bacon pancaaaaake!
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering his avatar he may be talking to himself.

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
Clawf1ng3r wrote:
okay, have found the answer myself. according to german distributor hds-fantasy.de, sudden death (english) will be released in november 2012. german version will, as far as i know, a couple of months later.
bummer

Yep, the German edition will most likely debut during the Nuremberg Toy Fair in February 2013.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Dee
United Kingdom
Lancaster
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ack, I can't wait for this to come out... Me and some friends got back into BBTM again, and I really want to run a League... waiting for the expansion before doing so is really making me itch 8D

If anyone gets a more precise or confident estimation on release, I'd love to know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On Essen I saw one stand that had one copy. Surprisingly it was not related to FFG (it was a boardgame shop)...but they had it in display, shrinkwrapped with no price tag and NOT on sale. I offered a ludricrous amount of money but they would neither budge nor allow me to take a look at it.

They also had yet ulreleased miniatures of Star Wars (the new miniatures game): Slave I, Millenium Falcon, etc...

So in all, the game exists, has been printed and I assume we will soon start seeing copies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Dee
United Kingdom
Lancaster
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I snuck a peek at my FLGS's esdevium (The main UK distributor) preorder sheets (with the store owner, I have to mention, nothing dodgy going on here), and there was no mention of Sudden Death for the rest of the year soblue So I guess this either means they've hit production issues and can't say for sure when it'll be available, or they're deliberately holding it back for the new year? Or, I guess, some other reason it's not on the preorder sheets I haven't thought of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yih Yang Chee
Malaysia
Petaling Jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmb
LOLs I've been running a league since last December. Four seasons later, and a ton of house rules plus home-brew Star Players to boot, we're still waiting for Sudden Death! ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yihyang wrote:
Four seasons later, and a ton of house rules ...

so as long as we wait for sudden death, you could tell us more about your house rules .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.