Subject: Any organized play in Raleigh, NC? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Hedrick
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just trying to find others in the Triangle area to play with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Hunt

Raleigh
North Carolina
msg tools
Don't know if there is, but I also live in Raleigh and would like to find other people to play. It's not easy to get my wife to play games like this with me, but I couldn't resist buying it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Lewis
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
“Whatever you do, He will make good of it. But not the good He had prepared for you if you had obeyed Him.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
badge
"He died not for men, but for each man. If each man had been the only man made, He would have done no less.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the MACE Gaming Convention in Charlotte from 2-4 November. I'm running a 4-hour X-Wing block starting at 8 PM on Friday. Also planning to host Wings of War and Speed Circuit blocks.

-phil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew McGrath
United States
OLYMPIA
WA - Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Goldsboro also looking for players...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smith
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bryan, I am in Hillsborough and could meet up with you anytime. Also, I have been traveling to Burlington to play at [guild=http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/view/43][/guild] with a great group of guys on Tuesdays.
Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Hedrick
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, Charlotte is a bit far for me.

Scott, I think I may have bumped into you briefly at The Game Connection in Knightdale (you were in the middle of playing with two others and I had a few questions).

If that was you, maybe we could meet up there to play sometime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Coble
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
The Lead Cotillion - http://flintlocklaser.blogspot.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Bryan, I think that might actually have been me you spoke with at Game Connection. Was it two Thursdays ago? I do head up there on most Thursdays (although for the last two months I have been very hit-or-miss) but it's mostly supposed to be my minis gaming night. Still, there are going to be several people up there playing Xwing I think, it's a really solid game. If you want I can geekmail you the yahoo group info for The Game Connection, and you might have some luck arranging games there that way.

Also apparently we have Scott fooled into thinking we're a great bunch of guys, but he's correct in saying we're going to be playing a lot of Xwing at Hypermind in Burlington on Tuesday nights. Bryan (and others) feel free to come out and say hey and chuck some dice with us!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Kirkham
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
flintlocklaser wrote:
Hey Bryan, I think that might actually have been me you spoke with at Game Connection. Was it two Thursdays ago? I do head up there on most Thursdays (although for the last two months I have been very hit-or-miss) but it's mostly supposed to be my minis gaming night. Still, there are going to be several people up there playing Xwing I think, it's a really solid game. If you want I can geekmail you the yahoo group info for The Game Connection, and you might have some luck arranging games there that way.

Also apparently we have Scott fooled into thinking we're a great bunch of guys, but he's correct in saying we're going to be playing a lot of Xwing at Hypermind in Burlington on Tuesday nights. Bryan (and others) feel free to come out and say hey and chuck some dice with us!

I just bought the CORE game, 1 XWing Expansion, 1 YWing Expansion and 1 TieWing Advanced Expansion at Hypermind...I'm ready to get my game on at Hypermind or Raleigh/Durham as well. So hit me up...I'd be willing to meet up in Durham or Raleigh every now and then as well.

And yeah Kenny, Scott, and the rest of us are a bunch of nice guys in Burlington that play every Tuesday night at Hypermind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noodles
United States
greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm in Greensboro. I might be up for a game now and then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Hedrick
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
flintlocklaser wrote:

Thanks for all the responses.

I have the yahoo group info for The Game Connection and have posted there. I'll drop in on a Thursday soon and see if I can get a game in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.