Subject: Late to party - can I still play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Van Kampen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm late to Stargate in general, but found this and think it would be fun to play with my wife and local play group.

It seems pretty apparent and I'm not going to be finding and SG1 boosters or starters with out a little luck and selling a kidney. However, System Lords (2nd set) seems to be fairly easy to obtain still. Would any experienced players out there have input on if you can play with the 2nd set only? It looks feasible from what I've seen so far...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I never got to play with the RL cards but I did play on SOE's online game. That was immense fun. Shame they had to close it down when the license was pulled.

With three sets to pick from it shouldn't take too much to pick up a few nice cards to build some interesting playing decks from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Van Kampen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wrrlykam wrote:
With three sets to pick from it shouldn't take too much to pick up a few nice cards to build some interesting playing decks from.
That's the problem though. As I noted in my opening post I can really only find the second set. The 1st is very rare and expensive now as far as I can tell...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls