Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
(Tina, Janet, David)

If you're wondering just why I'm writing this report when I wasn't even in on the game, it has to do with a pact I made with Tina some while ago: I get to write the game reports, and Tina lets me cook meals. We both agree this is quite fair.

In fact, I've never played this game, so I'll simply describe it as how it looked from the other table where I was playing Tikal:

Tina, who was sitting on the far side of the table, was playing with the "Boston" player shield card. David, who was on the near side, had a bunch of little tokens behind his shield. David was very much into the auction spirit - almost as much as Julian in a game of Wrott and Swindlers - and Tina sounded particularly unenthused about one or two of her auctions. However, she managed to end up ahead, not bad for a first play.

Final scores:
Tina 531, David 507, Janet 428

My rating: I give this one a rating of 5i, with the possibility of it becoming more real after I have played it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.