Popular Tags: [View All]
Therron Thomas
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know for certain if the 2 for $25 deal means 2 of the same team or 2 different teams?

I would like to get the robots and female team but I can't seem to find a clear answer.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sagritalo
United States
Round Lake Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can select different teams. I got confirmation under the Comments tab on the project's KS page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos
Spain
flag msg tools
twthomas wrote:
Anyone know for certain if the 2 for $25 deal means 2 of the same team or 2 different teams?

I would like to get the robots and female team but I can't seem to find a clear answer.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, $50 and you have will the 4 teams of Season 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2 for $25 only applies to Season teams.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been confirmed that you will select which of the 2 teams from Season 2 you want when the pledge will be over. Mantic Games will send you and a request to know which you want before the final invoice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Palmer
msg tools
Yep, basically you'll have the choice of all the season 2 teams and any future teams to pick from. You can mix and match or choose two of the same type of team.

We will send out a survey at the end of the Kickstarter where you will be able to indicate which you would like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.