Erik Larsen
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8xb3StU3e8&feature=player_em...

Watch this video if you want to really understand what this game is about. It gives a clear idea of why the game is designed the way it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Huh. I'm actually kind of excited. The rules seemed really bland, but they may have entirely made up for it with card interactions.

Though it could also be a biased sample, so far, it's gone from a "meh" to a "likely buying".

Thank you for posting this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking at the different cards on Cryptozoic's site and Facebook, and I have already imagined and seen a ton of possible combos and strategies. Of course there's building on your main hero, but then there's alot of different possibilities to build on that build.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
I'm psyched.

Haters gonna hate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
monkehbwoy wrote:
I'm psyched.

Haters gonna hate.

I am too, actually. I get the feeling this game will indeed be addictive. Little setup, relatively quick, and lots of combos to explore. It'll be a draw for some of my friends in it's simplicity. There's lots of potential for more in expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.