Eric B.
United States
East Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would anyone who is using the Plano-Box method of storage be interested in hooking me up with the black plastic insert and cap that held the three ships from the starter box?

If so, I could fit three of my four expansion ships (TIE, TIE/ad, X-Wing) into that instead of their separate clam-shell packs and it would save a ton of space cramming everything in my starter box.

If so, I'd definitely cover shipping and give you a couple bucks for your trouble (and would be super grateful). Or perhaps we could work out some sort of trade.

Actually, to add to this: If you've got an extra starter box box (like, literally the empty box), I'd be interested in that as well. The second box would be great for all the cards and tokens and eventual Wave 2 fighters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Steely
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just transfered mine to Plano boxes and have all the plastic ship containers for 2 cores and 2 of each expansion I was about to toss out. Not sure how much they would cost to ship but they are yours if you want them. Will even throw in one of the core boxes. Think I wanna keep one for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B.
United States
East Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shane,

That'd be great. I'll send you a PM and hopefully we can figure something out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you manage to get one off of him?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hiers
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am transferring to Plano, so you can have all mine -- including the plastic cradles from the expansions, and the original box.

PM me.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.