Popular Tags: [View All]
Clint Walker
United States
Mattoon
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just got back from my local war-mart, and right up there on the shelf was Training Days, in a smaller box with art and pictures from the movie.

I took a look on the back of the box and saw that it appeared to be the same game, although the tribute cards were a bit spruced up (as were the cards) in terms of artwork, and had pictures of cast members on them.

I'm wondering if they changed anything else, such as adding in the house rule (as explained to me by the designer) that you can only have two of the Yellow special event cards in your posession at a time.

Bigger question? Did they fix the problem with the warp-y tribute stat cards. I may actually consider picking this up again. Training Days has gone on to be a weird little cult hit with my gaming group. We don't play it everytime, but every few meetings or so, it's the game people want to play. It gets kind of heated sometimes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.