Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I just got my sets and expansions. The ships look amazing but they seem like they'll break if they're dropped or mishandled. I'm almost scared to play with them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
tlee33 wrote:
Wow, I just got my sets and expansions. The ships look amazing but they seem like they'll break if they're dropped or mishandled. I'm almost scared to play with them!

They will hold up, but be mindful of them when assembling them to the pegs. Don't hold the TIEs by their wings - just the body.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Lapointe
Canada
Dorval
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tlee33 wrote:

If they break you should make some uglies out of em and post some pics
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

If they break you should make some uglies out of em and post some pics [/q]

Those would be some expensive uglies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My 2 year old destoyed 3 ships in two seconds. A tie and tie adv. Had their wings clipped. An x wing had its post snapped off in the post port. After using gel superglue, the ties look like new, and I just glued the post permanently to the x wing. Yeah Babies!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Squatting Monkey wrote:
My 2 year old destoyed 3 ships in two seconds. A tie and tie adv. Had their wings clipped. An x wing had its post snapped off in the post port. After using gel superglue, the ties look like new, and I just glued the post permanently to the x wing. Yeah Babies!

Three ships in 2 seconds, I want to see the hotshot who can repeat this feat!laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Squatting Monkey wrote:
My 2 year old destoyed 3 ships in two seconds.

Two more and the kid is an Ace!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.