Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
49 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Fleet» Forums » General

Subject: Did anyone else get the fish first? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I get a bag full of little fisheeples, but still no hide nor hair of Fleet. Of course, the worrywart in me says something is awry, but has this happened to anyone else?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Fish meeples were shipped separately from the game (I believe Matt shipped the meeples while Gryphon has been shipping the games). Another thread said to allow up to 4 days for the game (early next week).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools
Avatar
hanibalicious wrote:
Today I get a bag full of little fisheeples, but still no hide nor hair of Fleet.

This is good news for the fish. It also fits in with the game's underlying theme, i.e. the inaccessible bay off of the Arctic Ocean is not quite reachable yet.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Pinchback
United States
Leonard
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Matt shipped the fish, and the game shipped from Gryphon. Hopefully the game is soon arriving!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Louder
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually received both yesterday. Which is actually frustrating, because I'm not home and my wife is bragging about how she is going to be playing it without this weekend.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I also got the fish first. ,but no game.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
getlouder wrote:
I actually received both yesterday. Which is actually frustrating, because I'm not home and my wife is bragging about how she is going to be playing it without this weekend.


RodneyDangerfield wrote:

During sex my wife always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
getlouder wrote:
I actually received both yesterday. Which is actually frustrating, because I'm not home and my wife is bragging about how she is going to be playing it without this weekend.


You are the first one that I know of to recieve Fleet! Woot!

Remember that when I back Compunded. I want MINE first.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hanibalicious wrote:
getlouder wrote:
I actually received both yesterday. Which is actually frustrating, because I'm not home and my wife is bragging about how she is going to be playing it without this weekend.


RodneyDangerfield wrote:

During sex my wife always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.


"I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her."
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools
Avatar
getlouder wrote:
I actually received both yesterday. Which is actually frustrating, because I'm not home and my wife is bragging about how she is going to be playing it without this weekend.


Please explain why he has received his before me? I live in the West too; the far North of Scotland to be precise.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
riddlen wrote:
hanibalicious wrote:
getlouder wrote:
I actually received both yesterday. Which is actually frustrating, because I'm not home and my wife is bragging about how she is going to be playing it without this weekend.


RodneyDangerfield wrote:

During sex my wife always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.


"I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her."


Ok you guys are awesome and two of the most enthusiastic designers I know, but you really need different avatars. Hell, I even put together a mirror universe one for one of you.

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Bailey Sr.
United States
Jonesborough
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my fish out of the mailbox. Still no game though.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Pinchback
United States
Leonard
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hanibalicious wrote:
riddlen wrote:
hanibalicious wrote:
getlouder wrote:
I actually received both yesterday. Which is actually frustrating, because I'm not home and my wife is bragging about how she is going to be playing it without this weekend.


RodneyDangerfield wrote:

During sex my wife always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.


"I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her."


Ok you guys are awesome and two of the most enthusiastic designers I know, but you really need different avatars. Hell, I even put together a mirror universe one for one of you.


Ha!! Thanks. Really it's easy to tell us apart. Matt's the smart one, and I'm the wimpy voice from the KS video.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kory west
United States
Murray
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmb
I received the fish on Friday and the game on Saturday.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
korywest wrote:
I received the fish on Friday and the game on Saturday.


Hmmm, so Utah and Delaware have reported sitings, in the middle we are still Fleetless, which makes sense being mostly landlocked and all, well there is that river outside our door. whistle
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Terzino
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb

Who delivered the game ?
USPS,
FedEx,
UPS.

Were you notified with a tracking number ?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brugato
United States
Federal Way
Washington
flag msg tools
Nullum gratuitum prandium.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my fish about three days ago. USPS delivered the game yesterday.

Fitting the fish into the box is fun (they're larger than the cubes).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Grazier
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my boardgame demoing website! www.geek-craft.com
badge
Near northeast Ohio? Come to one of my game nights! www.geek-craft.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the fish, no sign of the game yet.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ga30009 wrote:

Who delivered the game ?
USPS,
FedEx,
UPS.

Were you notified with a tracking number ?


game is coming USPS
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mbrugato wrote:
I got my fish about three days ago. USPS delivered the game yesterday.

Fitting the fish into the box is fun (they're larger than the cubes).


I removed the vacuum form to fit both.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Got my Fleet and my Fishes!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Collier
United States
Westfield
IN
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I received fish last week, but no game yet. Here's hoping the fleet will come in on Tuesday.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Leoncavallo
United States
Rockland
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just fisheeples so far for me. What a tease.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Plenty of fish here in Tennessee - however, no fishing licenses, boats or captains to be found. Probably the lack of salt water in the Mississippi River.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Theissen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Here in Seattle the winter home of the Alaskan fishing fleet, the fish showed up in advance of an unseen fleet. Here is hoping it is in my mailbox when I get home.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.