6 Posts

Twilight Imperium (Third Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Shook Troop boarding on a planet with spacedock rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Emilio Vincenti
Italy
flag msg tools
In a tactical action, if I am successful to invade with my shock troop a planet with a spacedock, then in the same activation can I produce by my new conquered spacedock?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Halbower
United States
Muskegon
Michigan
flag msg tools
Not Oswald!!!
badge
Vic Mackey
mbmbmbmbmb
No. You still have to control the planet since the beginning of the action phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emilio Vincenti
Italy
flag msg tools
Where is it written???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Peter_Pan wrote:
Where is it written???

Capturing a space dock causes you to remove the opponents space dock and place your own on the board. This is functionally the same as "building a new space dock", and you are not allowed to build at a space dock in the same round it was built (which includes the round it was captured).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in the FAQ, on page 7 of version 2.5:

"Q: Can I build units with a Space Dock just built this round, if the Activation Counter in its system is removed for some reason?
A: No, you can never build new units from a Space Dock created during the same round."

(For what it's worth, the question about "capturing" is found on page 4, right column, near the top; it mentions Agents, which use the same rules for capturing as Shock Troops).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.